- 16 oz spaghetti, uncooked
- 16 oz jar pasta sauce
- 3 cups water
- 1 tsp oregano or italian seasoning
- 1 tsp salt more or less to taste
- 1 tsp black pepper more or less to taste
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 1 onion sliced thin
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Add all the ingredients except for the mozzarella cheese. Stir well. *Optional tip (highly recommended) In order to help prevent the spaghetti from sticking together, drizzle the olive oil directly on the spaghetti before adding any of the ingredients. Rub to coat the pasta in the olive oil.
- Cover and bake for 45 minutes, making sure to stir half way through baking.
- Top with mozzarella cheese and bake uncovered for an additional 10-15 minutes or until cheese is bubbly!