- 1 1/4 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 1/3 cup real maple syrup
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup dark chocolate chunks, and/or chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together the oats, almond flour, baking soda, salt, coconut oil, tahini, maple syrup, egg, and vanilla. Fold in the chocolate chips/chunks.
- Scoop the dough out into rounded tablespoon size balls - the dough will be a little wet. Place 2 inches apart on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes, until browning on the edges, but not fully set in the center. Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet. Sprinkle with flaky salt. Eat warm (highly recommend) or let cool and store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.