- 11 oz bag of chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 3 egg whites
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- pinch of salt
Make the mousse
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler
- Whisk egg whites and sugar until peaks have formed
- Which cream until it is whipped
- Fold chocolate into egg whites (make sure all the white is mixed in)
- Fold the whipped cream into the chocolate
- Let it sit for a while (at least a few hours to set)
Make the crust
- In a food prossere add butter, sugar, flour, and salt. Wille on add 1 t of water at a time till clumpy.
- Refrigrate for 1 or more hours.
- Bake at 350 till golden brown.
- Scoop mousse in to crust
- Let set