- 6 cups coarsely chopped English hothouse or Persian cucumbers (about 2 pounds total)
- 2 large tomatoes (about 1 pound total), coarsely chopped
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped
- 1 cup assorted pitted olives (such as Kalamata or Gaeta), halved
- 1 7-ounce package feta, crumbled, divided
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh mint
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Combine cucumbers, tomatoes, scallions, olives, half of feta, and mint in a large bowl.
- Whisk oil and lemon juice in a small bowl; season dressing with salt and pepper. Pour dressing over salad; toss to coat.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle remaining half of feta over and serve.