- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon Asian sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon finely grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon dried hot red pepper flakes
- 4 cups coarsely shredded cooked chicken (about 1 pound)
- 1/2 pound Napa cabbage, cut into 1-inch pieces (3 1/2 cups)
- 1/4 pound snow peas, cut diagonally into 1-inch pieces
- 1 seedless cucumber (usually plastic-wrapped), quartered lengthwise and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 scallions, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Whisk together all vinaigrette ingredients.
- Toss salad ingredients with vinaigrette in a large bowl until combined well.